viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

My Blogging Experience...


In the first occasion that I used the Blog I had doubt about me, because I didn’t known that if I was capable of I make a better work, this one because difficult me the English and I don’t like it. For this I used (in different situations) the “Google translator” and the true I didn’t nothing learned. But when I started to write of few and continue forms I started learn, because was my process.


I think that I more learned using the Blog, because I’m was activate and participative in my learning- process, are my ideas about a topic expressing in this website and it help me to practice the writing and reading.


I can see the different ideas that have my classmates about a topic and vice versa.
I enjoy used the Blog because now I isn’t so difficult write in English, but still I can’t right speak and listen of English, I have serious problems of pronunciation and I’m slowly process for this I difficult create sentence of swift forms or spontaneous way.


The Blog permitting me know and use a few more to idiom, although I feel that lack lot lot lot to perfect use the English and the true I don’t like the idiom and I feel
pressured or forced to learn the English, for this I’m unmotivated whit the idiom because the curiosity to learn it don’t exist.

3 comentarios:

  1. The blog was an instance to learn and us, in paricular, we served a lot jajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think english is a very useful language for us, though in my opinion there're idioms more beautiful than english... XD

    See us !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. SORRY MAKARENA, BUT YOUR POST HAS MANY GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE FORMULATION PROBLEMS.

    THIS IS THE MARKING CRITERIA:

    TASK: 2 POINTS
    LEXIS: 1.0
    GRAMMAR: 0

    SCORE: 3.0 POINTS

    MARK: 2.5

    MORE COMMENTS IN CLASS.

    SEE YOU.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar